Tuesday, August 8, 2017

black-to-the-bones: A Florida man was murdered early Sunday... 14

Share it Please




black-to-the-bones:

A Florida man was murdered early Sunday morning defending his gay friends from a drunk homophobe who followed them out of the restaurant where they were eating. 

Multiple witnesses reported that the killer came after the group and shouted, “If we were in my country I’d kill all of you like rats. I hate you damned gays. I’m going to kill you all here.”

The victim, 22-year-old Juan Javier Cruz , was shot dead with a handgun Mena pulled from his pocket after defending his friends.

This is not right that people have to die just because homophobia is flourishing in America.

RIP  Juan Javier Cruz, you are a hero.

Source

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker
on

Follow us on Facebook

Follow The Author