Thursday, October 27, 2016

bethagain: outforhealth: edmdma: Planned Parenthood is fucking amazing, y’all. I haven’t been... 14

Share it Please

bethagain:

outforhealth:

edmdma:

Planned Parenthood is fucking amazing, y’all. I haven’t been there yet…but just talking to their HRT line on the phone…

They used my respected name right off the bat. Called me Riley all the way through. Used he/him pronouns. Didn’t slip up once. Asked me and “What’s your legal name? I’m sorry I have to ask that.”

Then asked me “Now is it okay if I send things with Riley Roswell to your home?” not wanting to out me accidentally and then “Is it okay if I send stuff with planned parenthood labels on them or do you want me to be discreet about it?” knowing there are people who could get in trouble with family or partners or others for going there.

OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO CRY AND THEY DIDN’T JUDGE ME AT ALL

THEY WERE TOTALLY ACCEPTING AND ANSWERED ALL MY STUPID FUCKING BASIC QUESTIONS ABOUT HRT ABOUT WHAT THE APPT WAS GONNA BE LIKE

AND SHE WAS SO KIND AND SO UNDERSTANDING

AND SHE RESPECTED ME SO MUCH AND I WAS SO HAPPY

I CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT EXIST IN OUR WORLD.

OH MY GOD.

AND I’M GOING TO BE GOING TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE ON THE 29TH!!!!!!!!

This is so good! This makes us so happy! Here are Planned Parenthoods that offer HRT!

Reblog for those who need it. Thank you Planned Parenthood!

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker
on

Follow us on Facebook

Follow The Author